Underbelly on Cowgate is the original Underbelly and the thriving home to some of the best talent and bars in town. ‘Make a pilgrimage to Underbelly’ (Scotsman). ‘A vertical Glastonbury, every nook filled with bohemian activity’ (Telegraph). Bars ’til 04:00.
Restricted wheelchair access to certain venues and floors. Assistance is offered. Please contact venue for full details of assistance and facilities for disabled customers and companies. A DDA audit is available on our website.
- Jacob’s Ladder
- Djupid (The Deep)
- Two Brothers and One World Cup
- Quality Control
- Bud Take the Wheel I Feel a Song Coming On
- That Moment
- Of Women and Horses I Have Known
- Firing Blanks
- 56 Cowgate, Edinburgh, Edinburgh, EH1 1EG
- Edit this place’s information
- Add a production here
- This is a duplicate of another place
- Alert me to productions here
- A–Z of all productions at this place