Susie trained at the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama and with the ITV Junior Workshop in Birmingham.
Theatre roles include Holly/ Magda (Beauty & the Beast) for Creation Theatre Co; Lady Macbeth (Macbeth), Miranda/Ariel (The Tempest), Katherina (The Taming of the Shrew), and Viola/ Maria (Twelfth Night) all with Oddsocks Productions; Jackie (The Bad One) for Women & Theatre; Transmissions and Snapshot for Birmingham Rep and Chorus in Henry V for Maverick Theare Co. Productions at RWCMD include Olga in Three Sisters dir: Elizabeth Freestone and Sally in Butterfly Kiss dir. Ian Hastings.
TV includes Gavin & Stacey, Emmerdale, Saxondale, Doctors. Radio includes Gold’s Fools and The Archers (BBC Radio 4) and Doctor Who: The Hornets’s Nest (BBC Audiobooks)
- Holly/Magda, Beauty and the Beast, Creation Theatre Company
- Sportsman, Wife & others, Nostalgia, Theatre West
- Jackie, The Bad One, Women & Theatre
- Olga, Three Sisters, RWCMD
- Katherina, The Taming of the Shrew, Oddsocks Productions
- Lady Macbeth/ 2nd Witch/ 2nd Murderer/ Lennox, Macbeth, Oddsocks Productions
- Edit this person
- Alert me to productions involving this person
- Add a new production involving this person
- This is a duplicate of another person